COVID-19 Rapid Test
BUY NOW ONLINE - CLICK BELOW
RAT's AVAILABLE FROM $11.99 PER TEST!
HOW IT WORKS
from Stelph Medical Here.
Select your delivery option at checkout.
Complete your test at home.
Watch video below on how to test.
Simple and easy to use.
Get results in 15 minutes.
Follow all local government guidelines Here. Confirmatory testing, medical advice, self-isolation, and result reporting may be required.
PERSONAL USE - PANBIO™ COVID-19 ANTIGEN SELF-TEST
AVAILABLE IN 4-PACK SIZE
A SIMPLE TEST FOR COVID-19 INFECTION DETECTION
Personal use – PANBIO™ COVID-19 ANTIGEN SELF-TEST
A simple test for covid-19 Detection
- Detects active COVID-19 infection in people with or without symptoms
- Get results in 15 minutes
- Follow the included illustrated step-by-step instructions
- No need to visit a busy healthcare facility where you can risk catching COVID-19
- Uses a simple nasal swab inserted only 2cm into your nose
- Can be used for all ages. Children under 14 years old should be supported by an adult.
- Store between 2-30° C until use
- Kit Contents: Test Device, Instructions for Use, Extraction Tube, Blue Cap for Tube, Buffer Solution Bottle, Nasal Swab, Tube Rack and Disposal Bag
Therapeutic Goods Administration
COVID-19 rapid antigen self-tests that are approved in Australia
The TGA has approved the following COVID-19 self-tests (home use tests) for supply in Australia from 1 November 2021:
Name of self-test
Panbio COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test
Australian Sponsor (supplier)
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics Pty Ltd
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics Jena GmbH (Germany)
26 October 2021
WATCH THIS VIDEO ON HOW TO USE SELF-TEST:
COMMERCIAL USE - PANBIO™ COVID-19 Ag RAPID TEST DEVICE
IDENTIFY POTENTIALLY CONTAGIOUS PATIENTS IN 15 MINUTES
For patients suspected of current COVID-19 infection.
High performance rapid test enables immediate treatment or isolation measures to minimize transmission.
Patient-friendly nasal or nasopharyngeal sample collection types. Accessible, large-scale testing helps contain the virus spread.
- Fast identification of potentially contagious individuals
- Test results in 15 minutes
- Deploy at large scale at point of care
- Can be used in a wide variety of non-laboratory settings
- No special/additional instruments required
- Self-contained tube with “break off” swab minimizes staff exposure
- Extraction tube is fully enclosed for disposal
Please note the following:
The COVID-19 rapid antigen test must only be used by relevant practitioners, or persons under their supervision, who are trained in the correct use of the goods and the interpretation of the test results.
- Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained)
- Positive test results or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing with a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
ABBOTT PANBIO™ COVID-19 Ag RAPID TEST DEVICES & MEDICAL TESTING SOLUTIONS
For all covid-19 rapid test information, orders, and medical testing enquiries, please complete our online form here and one of our team members will be in contact soon after.
A PDF brochure of the PANBIO™ COVID-19 Ag RAPID TEST DEVICE (NASAL) is also available upon request. Please ask for this when making your enquiry.